Cannabis Chronicles

Question Everthing.

San Diego – The #1 Place to Best Place to Live in America

Okay so we’ve all seen the report.  According the the Harris Survey the #1 best place to live in America is New York.  the #2 best is San Diego.  The #1 worst place to live is New York and the #2 worst place to live is Detroit.  Let’s take a look at that.  New York is the #1 best and #1 worst at the same time.  Sorry but those two negate each other totally.   New York must still be the place of giant overpaid execs (with what money now? – where does it come from now – the same thing as before – the taxpayers!) Big dollars flowing at giant proportions to the next criminals.  The money is flowing so fast that there will be another major blood letting of foreclosures, business failures, local government bankruptcies.

The conclusion of all this is that San Diego is the #1 best place to live.  We need a campaign to prove we are #1.  We want to object to New York being #1.  You New Yorkers need a Marijuana Weekend Retreat.  You Fly here on a Friday – you receive Medical Marijuana in the most luxurious premium Cannabis Herbal kinda way with organic eating, physically luxuriating baths and massages, or in the desert cowboy hippie experiential way.

San Diego brands itself as an equal foursome.  Cowboy| Hippie | Nerd | Surfer Dude.  We challenge NY and encourage people to travel between the two cities and experience the local life.  We in San Diego will serve up the most primo weed in the world in laid back chill cafe’s that keep you connected to the local growers, artists and musicians.  Actually if I owned 7-11’s I have abtotal idea on how to rebrand them and make them the physical communication hub of the community . we are still going to need a central human connection point for validation and exchange of opinions of ideas with the human truth factor (seen and felt in person) .

Commercial Real Estate Space is all about shared retail space.

October 22, 2010 Posted by | San Diego | , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Your Company Needs To Lure Consumers (Green Crack Helps)

>> > > > > >

green crack marijuana

Green Crack the smell is intoxicating - piney

we need to have on site buttons where you can follow a
>> > > > > > particular story, ad, brand, personality, keyword –
>> > > > > > you need to pay as much attention to your virtual business as
>> > > > > > you do to your physical business. the online world extends your business
>> > > > > > into the world in a much more interactive way. think of your website and
>> > > > > > online “contact points” googles ppc used to be the ultimate contact point,
>> > > > > > that’s no longer the case – you may need to contact and engage them in a
>> > > > > > touch feely way – a “sticky” way. one where there is some proof that a
>> > > > > > person was potentially there. impressions are subtle contact points, kind of
>> > > > > > like the woman across the room making eye contact with you, – you notice her
>> > > > > > and turn away, then you read something about their product or service on a
>> > > > > > general level, then you remember the ad, its a second recall, you notice the
>> > > > > > ads on facebook, you begin to notice this product or service is being
>> > > > > > mentioned. you find a video on the company and watch and perhaps click to
>> > > > > > the website, you do a google search for the product to find and compare
>> > > > > > prices, you visit the company in person and make a purchase, you buy the
>> > > > > > product and love it, you talk about it on facebook, the more its mentioned,
>> > > > > > the more sales there are and the more buzz there is, but it all starts with
>> > > > > > the prelimary hooks, it starts with the alluring woman in the corner that
>> > > > > > catches your interest – you will always go back to her when it comes time
>> > > > > > for the decision because she had an emotional connection to you. that’s why
>> > > > > > sex sells, so how do you make ads sexy but have it highly relevant to that
>> > > > > > product or service, sometimes the hook in not just the sexy woman in the
>> > > > > > corner but the person that makes us happy, the person who makes us laugh,
>> > > > > > what message are you signaling to your audience.
>> > > > > start thinking of your business as a person – what would attract

Jessica Rabbit - Your Company Image

Jessica Rabbit - Your Company Need to Lure Consumers

>> > > > > another person to you, where do you need to be seen, what do you need to do,
>> > > > > belong to a country club? give to a certain organization, marry the right
>> > > > > wife (good partnerships), keep a promise, deliver what you say you will do,
>> > > > > love your family, are you green, a hippie,this makes the questions easy to
>> > > > > answer, how often should you call your mother, children, grandmother,- start
>> > > > > categorizes your customers – those that are high dollar, frequent/spend a
>> > > > > lot of money with you – you need a certain level of intimate communication
>> > > > > vs the once in a while customer – knowing how to do this using technology is
>> > > > > very important, you can no longer lump all inquiries /customers into one
>> > > > > email-mobile-bucket. if you know your customers are on sosd for example your
>> > > > > going to target new ads with new products to them – frequent advertising on
>> > > > > our website where your customers reside is very beneficial – we can tell you
>> > > > > from continuous advertising on our website that you will grow a customer
>> > > > > base that we share as well. what a great way to get an audience and then
>> > > > > nurture that audience – each type of ad has it’s own gathered audience and
>> > > > > they need different messaging to keep them
>> > > happy.
>> > >

naked women

the picture says it all

i just saw a victorias secret ad on tv, “the nakeds ” very provacative
>> > > and definitely the woman in the corner, she winked at me and i responded
>> > > hook line and sinker, she captured my attention, the next time i see her i
>> > > will want to get to know her more, engage with her more, therefore the
>> > > levels of engagement style advertising, i will want to see a video, website,
>> > > personal bio of models, blogs from models, i want to see the
>> > > company/business as a person, we need advertising personalities like the
>> > > apple guy who makes fun of the microsoft guy, you need to create an avatar
>> > > image and persona for your company:
>> > > company name
>> > > company address
>> > > company logo
>> > > company organizations
>> > > company employees
>> > > company press
>> > > will the first level ad want me to go home and google her?
>> > Avatar Consulting – 3-D Consulting, Pyramid consulting, you, bio, role-
>> > id, ego, superego

Sigmund Freud

Sigmund Freud

>> i say biologically who you are, your honest self and your projected self.
>> basically if everyone, even a business chooses to be the honest self you
>> will thrive- that is the perfect balance of the two – it’s a see say with
>> the middle fulcrum perfectly placed in the middle
>>
>> biology                                      honest                      self projected self
>> ___________________________________________
>>                                                       /\
>
> critical and moralising is how wikipedia describes the super ego i disagree
> i think this is too small an observation of a very complex subject, i see
> super ego as a persona we feel we must show the world, i agree it;s
> moralising but i think its , wait a minute now i m thinking the by keeping
> with the critical and moralising side that is the bottom level element of
> the projected self who hates itself – basically its the part of the human
> that self loathes,
> the ego is realistic according to freud it understands the locked body we
> are in because our universal intelligence is so much greater and we
> constantly feel the challenges of a physical body, tethering us to a
> physical life and death. on an energy level life and death dont exist
> because there is no beginning and no end

i never appreciated the incredible intelligent energy that matter is- i always thought of us an intelligent rocks.  we’re rocks, i paid little attention to the living in front of me. why is some matter that incredible living machine that adapts incredibly to nature versus other matter that is just rock, is that because the living matter has so many more dimensions that we can’t see, kind of like all that dark matter sitting out there is the other dimensions we can t experience that show that we are a mere bud compared to the interconnecting universe taht is much greater an interconnected than we can ever imagine.

the roots of man is dark energy we are but a mere flea on the unfolding universe

you want an online ad to drive traffic to your site even it its through google , need to measure small lifts in search google only does big numbers, you need a local aggegator of info

its kinda like you attach yourself to me you gain popularity

i have to make cut them and forget them not an option

i think chairs set in real green aromatic growing grass is very centering

accept change.

why not have syrupy ads that show good things happening , the product being show in a positive way as being a solution to a problem in a natural organic way.  like it’s born out of the earth.

jew

Jew

cowboy boots

Cowboy Boots (for bicycle riding of course)

Jews love cowboy boots.  you can somewhat trust a jew in cowboy boots… sort of?

determine how many advertising touch points there are and then show how many of those you have

i like meeting people in an elevator i would create a social service that had people somewhat with in the same interest categories, location etc. but i would bring in the opportunity for  chance encounter with someone you wouldn’t necessarily meet in a pure online bt experience.  this pushes you to open up to new opportunities but in a safe envirnoment – its not a sex based search platform, it sincere individuals living life and purposefully thrown a wrench in the social life sometimes to get us to look past ourselves

visualize the neighborhood fence , the neighborhood with all of the gossip, and information passed from one household to the next it s the same only online – I would like to start a website called the clothesline.com

i want ot actually see my neighborhood

make it cool to sponsor out there videos, music poetry art that reflect you – search these out and support them online you’ll provide them with an income avenue and you increase your networking worth, in the new world your worth is valued by your online earnings  – what is the deserved payment model?

April 9, 2010 Posted by | Consumerism, Marijuana, Marijuana Consumption, Right to Privacy, Sexuality, The Minda | , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Does a thought leave a carbon footprint?

Oh yeah so a bowl full of Green Crack later I’m enjoying the twitter prose of @dannydanko and realizing how much I miss the power of the word and especially the written word. Authors full of notepads with page after page of voracious outpourings of words from their brains. Or sometimes the empty notebooks longing for some covering ink to hide the pain of a glaring exposed blank page.

Laws

Our Laws Need To Be Written On Something Permanent

Then came the thought about laws and how they’re recorded. Most of the history of civilizations we have learned the most about had it written in stone. Yes, literally stone. Even after global warmings and shifts in nature we can uncover hidden civilizations and their history because they left their story. Then in the dark ages and the iron age ( i never could figure out the iron age in history) we didn’t record their history by the written word. We recorded it by the weapons/tools they created because they were illiterates and didn’t record things in stone and paper was not a respected record. They lived in the moment because life was hard and all you thought about was survival. Not like in Egyptian times where people had more time to think. The amount of thinking time versus survival time in a culture is in proportion to it’s success and longevity.

Religion seems to surpass the need for something to be written but then you rely on the word of followers who give their own spin. the only thing that doesn’t require recording is the real truth of the universe. Once you have an understanding of what this is you require no physical proof. Understanding which is intangible is realized.

Very few people are enlightened and therefore you need a society with laws. Recently (300 years or so, actually much longer) we have been writing laws on paper. For the most part paper is a very week physical representation for societal laws but it’s been working, animal skins lasted slightly longer. What happens now when paper is no longer used? I want to know that important parts of civilization are permantly recorded and can be instantly accessed. Like human DNA which tells a great biologic history. I want to know about human events and life. It could all be gone because none of it is put on permanent chips or something. Actually the answer lies deep with us. there is a tiny micro atom (name not discovered yet) that houses all information about the universe past and present material and (wait a minute, does a thought leave a carbon footprint?). This is the same energy unit that the Bhagavad gita talked about. This micro atom is indestructible and enters a life form for a period of time. The human body on earth is ore of a delight because they are a bit closer to who they are but still not even close. They do inhabit most life forms to some degree they are like worker ants to the queen bee. they inhabit life forces to send back information to the main intelligence which is actually nonexistent and cycles back to the inhabitants. That’s why the universe is limitless. It’s like a fat person. the body will keep building an an infrastructure to house the bigger body and the support systems necessary to support it. in the natural world certain bodily functions give out, in the universal world they can’t they are too smart and too powerful.

Anyway i want to talk to and meet the unbelievable writers of today. i want to meet you in a medical marijuana collective where we are free. That’s kinda why i don’t want marijuana legalized, i like the “very few restrictions” it has now. Its like it left up to the locals to duke it out on a local level without big government interfering. The problem is it doesn’t have much money behind it at a local level, you don’t have cool dispensaries with a cool clientele that is proud to be a member, everything has to be kept too hush hush and it doesn’t allow for social aggregating and communing ideas, art, poetry, writing. Can you imagine cannabis bars like in amsterdam along adams ave. in san diego – totally cool as hell. that’s how older cities like brooklyn and detroit and buffalo will rebound. allow the consumption of cannabis, grow the greatest strains and lure the artists. make it cool to live there because of the freedom of expression.. it’s the 60’s all over but this time the 1Numbers are armed with the wisdom and knowledge of those 60′ folks the baby boomers. they totally connect to the baby boomers. the twenty somethings are an awesome generation of free thinkers who are restudying the cores of the american constitution. they’ve seen more immigrants than back in the late 18oo’s early 1900’s think about that.

March 28, 2010 Posted by | Art, Consumerism, Earth, Marijuana, Marijuana Consumption, Right to Privacy, Sexuality, The Constitution, Uncategorized, Unique Lifeforms, Women's Health | , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Getting Into Glassware

Even though I enjoy ingesting cannabis it’s very expensive to do it that way.  I normally reserve ingesting for the weekends where I’m looking for a long term feel good and won’t be driving anywhere.  During the week however I smoke it at night.  Since I’m a Born Again Toker “BAT”

batman logo

"Born Again Toker"; BAT

I only have a small water pipe.  So I started looking around the Internet and watched Tang & Chubbs talk about bongs and recommended head shops.

I never imagined I’d be thinking of spending hundreds of dollars on a bong but bongs around now compared to 30 years ago blow my mind.

Roor Bongs

Glorious Glassware for the Ultimate Smoking Pleasure

Here is a video that explains all of the Roor product line.

January 31, 2010 Posted by | Marijuana, Uncategorized, Women's Health | , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Cannabis Chronicles

Marijuana is the new religion.

January 23, 2010 Posted by | Marijuana | , , , , | Leave a comment